Hello! At Avanta, we are developing products in the categories of Lifestyle and Social network Apps and Services.
Our most significant product is Meetville. This dating service has an 11-year history and millions of users from the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. Our team is analyzing the markets and getting ready to launch a streaming app.
We have a team that isn’t afraid of challenges. Our group of specialists has impressive enthusiasm and energy about new projects. We don’t hesitate in demanding situations and always strive to find innovative solutions. At Avanta, we want our employees to share and defend their points of view. Our staff is proactive and develops independently but also assists in mutual development.
Our team is looking for a Motion Designer.
What you will do
Make ad creatives (video and static) for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, AdWords, and other platforms;
Be involved in other marketing tasks when needed – from creating screenshots for App Store/Google Play to app tiles and other graphic materials.
What we expect
Solid experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and After Effects;
Attention to details and rational perfectionism;
Interest in social networks and knowledge of up-to-date design trends;
Proactivity and hunger for making really amazing ad creatives;
Ability to look for and find information and prove their design hypotheses;
Self-consistency. Ability to communicate well and willingness to do a task from A to Z.
Good command of English.
Nice to have
Experience with Figma;
Experience with Jira/ Trello.
Working with us means:
- Participation in the international product with a multi-million customer audience.
- Comfortable working environment: competitive salary paid in USD, annual Performance Review, flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Ongoing development: paid courses, conferences, corporate online library, internal meetings and knowledge sharing.
- An eventful corporate atmosphere: we celebrate birthdays and New Year’s holidays, organize team buildings, corporate events abroad, and participate in charity initiatives.
- Taking care of our employees: gifts for holidays, important events, anniversaries, bonuses for the recommendations of future colleagues.
- A result-oriented team of professionals, reasonable flexibility in decision-making and absence of bureaucracy.